Add Me ON

Friday, July 3, 2015

Skincare : Foreo Luna Mini Review *The T-Sonic Cleanising Device*

Hello Everybodyyyyyyy !
This post is gonna be about a beauty product which I didn't plan to buy at all because I was actually planning to buy the competitor's product. The product I was planning to buy was the Clarisonic Mia, I did a lot of researches as I really need a cleansing device as I've been making up almost everyday lately due to my job * FYI, I am a Flight Attendant*; So the story was, I went to the Sephora outlet and planning to buy the Clarisonic Mia cleansing brush and I asked the sales lady to get me a new stock for the Mia. At the same time, the sales girl recommended me to buy the Foreo Luna Mini instead of the Clarisonic Mia.



First of all, let's do a comparison base on my own opinion and my researches for the Clarisonic Mia and personal experience with the Foreo Luna Mini.   [(tie), ✔︎(win)] *it might work differently depends on your personal skin condition*

  • The Price : Both of them cost almost the same = RM500++.  ◎
  • The Accessories : -The Clarisonic Mia's brush head needs to be changed every 3 months and it  cost almost RM90++ for each brush.
                                 -The Foreo Luna device is made of a type of unique silicone. The silicone brush is nonporous to resist bacteria buildup, making it up to 35x more hygienic than standard sonic-cleansing brushes. ✔︎
  • The Shape : I would say the Clarisonic Mia is abit too big for bringing around. As the Foreo      Luna Mini is a small device which you can bring anywhere and anytime. Foreo Luna Mini ✔︎
  • The battery life : - The Clarisonic Mia needs to be charged every 20mins of use.
                                - The Foreo Luna Mini needs to be charged only every 6 months. ✔︎
  • The Shape of the brushes : -There are a few brushes for the Clarisonic Mia, but they basically look almost the same (round/oval).                        Some smaller areas beside your nose might be abit difficult to cleanse. But if you purchase the Clarisonic Pro, there's a body brush which is a plus because you can deep cleanse your whole body with just a device ! 
                                               -The edges of the Foreo Luna Mini can be use to cleanse the sides   your nose and even under your eye ! There's some bigger brushes on the top and the behind part of the device for deep cleansing.
  • Both of them are Waterproof !


I guess that's all I can share about the comparison ! 
Now, let's share about my experience with  the Foreo Luna Mini.

How To :
  1. Apply your usual Cleansing Product.
  2. Press the On button
  3. The LED light in the bottom will flash every 15 seconds, it means that the portion of the face you are cleaning is done. Just go on and cleanse another part of your face. *One session for the whole face is 60seconds*
  4. Wash off the product from your face.
  5. Complete your whole skin care routine.

*Ignore my tiring after flight face HAHA*

*If you want to clean your device just use some of your cleansing product to rub around would do*



The After feeling, 
I feel like my face have never been this clean every time I finish using it, I was seriously addicted to this device HAHA. I guess that's all I can share about the device, hope that it's helpful for you.

xoxo.
Thanks for reading ! And have a good day ahead !
See you in my next post.
Yours Truly.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Really helpful as I was trying to decide which one to get. You changed my mind from Clarisonic to Foreo! 😊👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! Makes me think of getting it after this :)

    ReplyDelete